A box dinner on the train.

Selling fish cake.

The best udon I've had. The noodles were like a meter each.

Japanese fast food, and cheap too. Both of these cost I think 4-5 dollars together.

Sushi triangles in a department store.

Japanese pizza

The best thing I had all trip. Rice and wasabi and mushroom in a broth.

So many carbs in Japanese food. Noodles in a sandwich.

Soba good

Street food.

Selling fish cake.
The best udon I've had. The noodles were like a meter each.
Japanese fast food, and cheap too. Both of these cost I think 4-5 dollars together.
Sushi triangles in a department store.
Japanese pizza
The best thing I had all trip. Rice and wasabi and mushroom in a broth.
So many carbs in Japanese food. Noodles in a sandwich.
Soba good
Street food.
i think i just drooled on my keyboard
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous you got to go to japan. The food looks so good. You might be disappointed with Taiwanese food. It looks like it's Japanese food, but dirtier.
ReplyDelete