Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fake food

The fake food in Japan is so realistic. Practically all restaurants have models of what they have out in front. I don't know if it's appetizing or not but it makes ordering really easy.

Mom went to a fake food street that is full of fake food stores, and it turns out the fake food is really expensive. Like 10 dollars for a piece of sushi. I really wanted to get a lot of fake Japanese food but I only came home with two pieces of nigiri.

Fake or real?

Fake or real?

Fake or real?

-Mo

2 comments:

  1. What if the problem extends beyond Japan and is just not known to the average consumer? For instance, what if the food in your sacred Boston Market poster is not real?
    This portends of an existential life crisis… What is to be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Boston Market, it doesn't really matter -- it's delicious even if it's fake!

    ReplyDelete