I moved houses a month and a half ago.
House #1: A log cabin (rent: 90 dollars a month)
- Pros: beautiful, huge, has a view of mountains and rice paddies. And it's beautiful.
- Cons: a steep dirt driveway that when wet, can maim you. A bathroom that works 60% of the time, when it doesn't fill with mud. Nothing stays clean in the house. Spiders the size of your hand. A 20-25 minute commute to school. No laundry on site.

Kitchen, minus anything that can cook or keep food fresh. as in, everything but only a kitchen sink. I spent a few hours cleaning this room.

the porch. I don't know what I was pointing to here. I was probably telling Serena to do something, but instead she took a photo.

the house dog.

inside the bedroom.

on the driveway. sweet bike, huh?

House #2: Sterile house (121 dollars a month)
- Pros: 5 minutes from work (I can bike there when it's not raining). Laundry service on site. Cleaning service. Linen service. Internet and TV (but only one English channel). Clean. Air conditioned. Actually hot water.
- Cons: sterile. not very interesting. students nearby, so noisy. funny curtains. tile floors, which I don't really like.
sparking bathroom.
COME VISIT!! (really) -- one of these beds could be yours!
just let me know before you come.
So, that's where I live. thanks for reading!
-mo
Are you in Thailand or Canada?! What're those pants you're wearing in numerous pictures (cf. the picture of you pointing to something beyond the frame or the one of you on a motorcycle)?!
ReplyDeleteSO jealous.
Well, I bought them in Montreal behind your back. Like 'em?
ReplyDeleteMANPRIS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteno, seriously, closewalker. what's going on with those trousers?
Heyyy I should come visit! If I get off of work here. Me and some coworkers are planning to go hiking this weekend. There's a lot of backpacking around here too. Something we can do when you come.
ReplyDeleteYeah, if you get time you should definitely come visit. I'll show you a Thai night market. You can fly airasia from Taipei to Bangkok to Chiangrai, and it shouldn't be that expensive. I'll come next year to your place though, if you're still around.
ReplyDeleteThe trousers are "Thai fisherman pants". Look them up. They're a 3 dollar pair of pure comfort.
ReplyDeleteomg me me me! pick me! i want to visit!
ReplyDelete