Monday, August 24, 2009

Riding a chocobo

Ever since I've played final fantasy (yeah I did, and it was great too) I've always wanted to ride a Chocobo (google it). 

This was the closest I've gotten to it, I did feee mistreatment of the ostriches (half of me felt pretty bad), it was pretty funny. They're really hard to ride and extremely uncomfortable.





My 190 pound friend rode too, and his was really struggling. The bird looked so happy when he got off.

I don't know what happened here, but it looks kind of funny.

-mo

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha i like that last picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine you giggling the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me so happy. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd giggle too if you rode an ostrich. It's just one of those things..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just so very pleased by all of this

    ReplyDelete