Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chiang Mai - the biggest city in Northern Thailand

elephant and kid, and a banana.
an amazing find at the Chiang Mai walking street. the woman said it took her a week to make.
at this zipline thing in the rainforest, we give our camera to another tourist to take pictures for us.  we had no idea he took this picture, but it's great.
 
at the top of Doi Suthep - a mountain with a temple at the top of it. you can see the airport and the city from here 
the temple
what a great dog.
looks like China, right? it's a building at my school, which was built entirely with materials from China -- given as a gift by the Chinese gov't
Serena and I got a lot of $5/hr massage here. we got one at like 10pm too, and I kept falling asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I meant to comment earlier, the hands at the white castle are really cool looking. Actually, most of your pictures are, haha. Glad you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete